1. Poppleston Allen ("the Firm") is a law firm practising English law under the rules of the Law Society of England and Wales.
2. By choosing to access and read this web site you acknowledge and agree with the Firm that you have read and accepted the terms of these Conditions of Use.
3. The information on this web site relates to the Law of England, Wales and Scotland only, and no other jurisdiction.
4. The information provided on this web site is for general information only and is not intended to be, or constitute legal or other professional advice.
5. You should seek legal advice before acting or relying upon any information contained on this web site.
6. The information on this web site is provided as at the date this web site was last updated, and may be subject to change after that date.
7. The Firm is entitled to change the information contained within this web site at any time.
8. If you choose to rely upon the information contained in this web site you do so at your own risk.
9. No statement, representation or information on this web site may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact, and you hereby waive all rights and remedies which you may have as a result of relying upon the information, statements and representations pn this web site.
10. The Firm does not assume any duty of care, obligation or responsibility to any person for the information on this web site, or as a result of or arising out of or in connection with the content of this web site or the subject matter of this web site or any part of it.
11. The Firm hereby disclaims and excludes any liability it may have for any loss, damage or liability which you may suffer however caused as a result of or arising out of or in connection with your use or reliance upon the information contained on this web site, including any liability the Firm may have in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, statute, or otherwise however.
12. You acknowledge that the copyright in and to this web site or any part of it belongs absolutely to the Firm or (as the case may be) any third party who has provided the material in question.
13. Except as permitted by these Conditions of Use, you are not entitled to copy or reproduce all or any part of the contents of this web site in any form, or to incorporate these web pages or any part of them in any other work or publication, or to distribute or copy these web pages for any purpose.
14. You may download a single copy of any pages on this web site for private viewing and browsing off-line, and you may print a single hard copy of such web pages, in each case for your personal use only.
15. You may create a hypertext link to this web site on any other web site, provided that the link is to the home page of this web site and you make it clear as part of the link that the link is to the Firm's web site. We may withdraw this permission on notice to you, in which case you must remove that link.
16. Where you have followed a link from another web site to reach this web site, the Firm accepts no responsibility for that other web site or any statements, representations or information in that other web site.
17. E-mail is insecure, and the Firm does not warrant, guarantee or undertake that any message sent to or from you will be secure or will not be intercepted and read by any person.
18. Where we have issued to you a password to access any part of this web site, you must not communicate that password to any other person, and we reserve the right to withdraw that password in the event of misuse or you leaving your current employment with our client.
19. You agree that English Law governs your use of this web site and this Conditions of Use, and you agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect on any dispute, claims or other matters arising out of your use of this web site or the information contained within it.
20. The contents of the Licensed Trade eNews may be copied and forwarded to other people providing Poppleston Allen are acknowledged as the source. The Licensed Trade eNews does not constitute legal advice and while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this publication, no guarantee is expressed or implied and Poppleston Allen do not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise from any errors or omissions. We do not sell or disclose the names, contact details or e-mail addresses of our subscribers to anyone.
23. You do not have to give Poppleston Allen any personal information in order to use most of the website. However, if you wish to download certain documents, use interactive tools such as CizApp and purchase any guides, you will need to provide certain information.
25. If you would like to see the information Poppleston Allen holds about you or you would like to be removed from Poppleston Allen’s database, please contact: Carl Weston, Head of marketing and business development email@example.com
26. This website utilises cookies. We use these to:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Expiration policy / Additional notes|
|When you add a product or service to our online ordering system this cookie will be used to remember the contents of your basket.||60 days from last visit or on successful completion of online purchase, whichever is sooner.
Cookie may also be removed at any time by using the "cancel order" feature on the shopping basket.
|ASPSESSIONID||This essential cookie is used to maintain information from one page to another.||Expires at the end of the current browser session.|
|ASPSESSIONID (HTTPS)||This essential cookie is used to maintain information from one page to another.||Expires at the end of the current browser session.|
|ASPSESSIONID (l2v.popall.co.uk)||This essential cookie is used to recognise you as an authenticated user of our Licence2View service. It is not set if this service is not used.||Expires at the end of the current browser session.|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This essential cookie is used to maintain information from one page to another.||Expires at the end of the current browser session.|
|PACZT||This essential cookie is used upon successful login to our Client Zone service. It is not set if this service is not used.||Expires at the end of the current browser session.|
|Collect analytical data about how visitors use our site - so that we can improve the website's experience.||The Google Analytics software is described at google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|_hjIncludedInSample||Analyse where people are clicking on pages.||Hotjar is enabled via Google Tag Manager. You'll find more information here.|