Angie Gardner has a vast amount of experience in dealing with all forms of licensing applications, both under the Licensing Act 2003 and the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005. This includes submitting applications for full variations and new premises licences, and dealing with representations raised by the authorities and local residents.
But what makes Angie stand out within the alcohol licensing team is her knowledge and experience of Scottish licensing law and the related application processors and legal procedures. Angie holds the:
- Award for Personal Licence Holders in England and Wales
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders at Level 6
- Scottish Certificate for Licensing Standards Officers – Unit 1: Roles and Responsibilities and Unit 2: Conflict Management and Mediation
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
- Scottish Certificate for Licensing Board members and the
- Level 2 National Certificate for Licensing Practitioners.
Angie enjoys exceptionally good relationships with clients including Domino’s Pizza, Park Dean Resorts, REKOM UK (formally Deltic Group), Admiral Taverns and many independent operators of pubs, bars, restaurants and festivals, where the sale of alcohol or hot food is vital to the success of the business.
She has a fountain of knowledge, both in terms of dealing with the alcohol licensing law itself and when dealing with licensing authorities and the key personnel within each of the responsible authorities, such as the police and environmental health services.
This means Angie is able to see the progress of licensing applications through to a satisfactory conclusion for clients.