Which branch would you like to contact?

Nottingham 0115 953 8500 London 020 3859 7760

Gambling software

Licensing extends to businesses involved in remote or online gambling

Companies or businesses that design, supply, install or adapt gambling software used in connection with remote or online gambling must apply to the Gambling Commission for an operating licence and if necessary for personal licences.

This includes operators or manufacturers that supply software to gaming machines by remote communication.

For help and advice in this area please contact Nick Arron.

Join over 7,000 professionals already getting a free legal 'heads up'

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Speak to one of our friendly team