We’re bringing more training to you
On October 12th we will be running a face-to-face ALPA course – BIIAB Level 2 Award for Licensing Practitioners.
Just 9 places left…
The BIIAB Level 2 Award for Licensing Practitioners (Alcohol) (ALPA) is aimed exclusively at licensing officers and those responsible for the administration of the Licensing Act 2003.
If you take one of the 9 remaining places, you will learn about 15 different areas of licensing including:
- The powers of relevant licensing authorities with regard to the closure of licensed premises and the powers of local authorities after such orders have been made
- The duties and responsibilities of licensing authorities
- Applications and determination of a licence being granted
- The roles and responsibilities of the designated premises supervisor
- The purpose and content of the operating schedule relating to a premises licence
Your trainer for this course is Mark Worthington BSc (Hons) MBII-tp, MIOL, CMS.
You might have heard of Mark as he is an experienced trainer and very well respected in the sector. Not only is he a retired County Licensing Sergeant, having served with the Northamptonshire Police force, he is also a long-standing volunteer with National Pubwatch.
The cost and location:
The cost for this course is just £200 per person. This is great value considering it also includes lunch, refreshments and learning materials.
The location is Civil Service Club, 13-15 Great Scotland Yard, London, SW1A 2HJ
Interested / want more information?
If you have any questions or want to book your places, please email email@example.com or 0115 9487 412.
The booking deadline is Friday 29th September, don’t miss out on this training opportunity.
PS: If this date / location does not work for you, please let us know. We are always happy to add further dates should demand be high enough.