About this role
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm
Salary guide: Competitive
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021
No agencies please
Poppleston Allen are the largest firm of licensing solicitors in the UK, specialising in the alcohol, entertainment, food hygiene, health and safety, regulatory and gambling sectors. Our clients range from one off and unique operators through to national multi-site brands.
Our people are the key to delivering the best legal advice possible and our success depends upon our team and is underpinned by our values. We are Candid, Committed, Collaborative and Creative. Everything we do is centred on these values and they are at the very soul of our firm.
More about this role:
We are seeking a full-time experienced Paralegal within our Nottingham office. The successful candidate will join an experienced team, working alongside administrators, paralegals, solicitors and partners in an open plan office environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of running their own caseload
- Have a background in criminal and/or regulatory law (experience in licensing is not required as full training will be provided)
- Have experience of working on a case management system
- Be able to demonstrate their ability to work to strict deadlines whilst working to SRA standards
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and client care skills
- Be a team player who, whilst happy working independently, can also work as part of a busy team.
If your values align with ours and you feel you have the right skills and experience to contribute to our team, then please attach your CV and covering letter to the form below.
A fantastic licensing practice which deserves its reputation
The Legal 500