Other LicencesIf you have music playing in your premises, music DVDs or indeed you wish to show a film then the following licences may be required:
- PRS (Performing Rights Society) - where you play recorded music
- VPL (Video Performance Licence) - if you show music DVDs without making a charge
- PVSL (Public Video Screening Licence) - allows films to be show in the background and for you to use your own videos or DVDs
- Single Titles Screening Licence - this is a one off licence to show a film where you are able to advise the screening and charge an entrance fee
- PPL (Public Performance Licence) - where you play recorded music publicly.