The Prevention of Underage Sales of Alcohol DVD"Everyone in the licensed trade must now realise they are under the spotlight. Successive years of alcohol fuelled violent crime, particularly in the younger population, has now brought a Government crackdown in the form of pro-active Police and Trading Standards enforcement on under- age sales. Only by rigorous staff training, and ongoing effective management of licensed premises can licensees hope to achieve a sustainable and successful business. Personal Licence holders adhering to the recommendations in Teenage Kicks will place themselves in the best possible position to protect their livelihood"
Poppleston Allen has produced a training pack in association with the BBPA and WSTA for operators designed to protect your business from the threat of closure and financial penalties due to repeated underage sales.
The pack comprises:
- An informative, magazine style format DVD presented by BBC TV news reporter, Shefali Oza;
- Background notes on the law to support the DVD;
- Posters for your outlet;
- Test for up to 10 trainees;
- A certificate of training;
- A short term bonus of background notes on the smoking ban July 2007.
- 1 - 10 copies - £39.95 each plus VAT
- 11 - 100 copies - £34.95 each plus VAT
- Over 100 copies - £29.95 each plus VAT
To purchase your copy now simply click the “Add to Basket” button (above)
Click here to view a short trailer.
To purchase 10 copies of more, please call our main switchboard or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View other Publications