Licensing Act 2003 Training for Licensing Committee Members – DVD
Is your training budget under pressure?
Do you have newly appointed Licensing Committee members who require training, or existing Committee members who would benefit from refresher training?Traditionally the problems with training Committee Members have been costs and getting councillors together at one time in one place with their hectic diaries.
Poppleston Allen has developed a visual training course, which can be provided to Committee members to view at their convenience. The course, presented by a team of Poppleston Allen Solicitors, runs for approximately 1 hour and represents a substantial saving over sourcing an expert trainer to deliver face to face training.
DVD Table of Contents
- Philosophy, background and effect of the Licensing Act 2003
- Overview of the Licensing Act 2003, including licensable activities, conditions and licensing objectives
- Process of applications, appeals, reviews
- Statement of Licensing Policy
- Conduct of Hearings including rules of evidence and natural justice
- Police Reform & Social Responsibility Act 2011
Costs/Where to Buy
For pricing and purchasing details please see the Poppleston Allen Training site.
View other Publications