- 1) Gambling Commission Code of Practice Consolidated 2 April 2013
- The Gambling Commission has published a consolidated version of its Codes of Practice
- 2) Gaming in pubs 28 February 2013
- I run a bingo afternoon in my pub for 15 - 20 players.
- 3) Government Response to Select Committee Gambling Report 17 January 2013
- The Government has published its response to the Select Committee report on the Gambling Act 2005.
- To keep crime out of gambling;
- To ensure that gambling is conducted fairly and openly;
- To protect children and vulnerable people from being harmed or exploited by gambling.
The Act regulates commercial gambling through licences and permits for both online and land based operations. It also defines the circumstances when private and non commercial gambling are permitted.
Our experience extends into the fields of casinos, betting, bingo, amusement arcades, gaming permits and advising companies in regard to gambling law. We advise major leisure companies involved in the industry and the family entertainment sector on gaming and also run widely regarded training courses to the operators and enforcement authorities.
Please contact Nick Arron on his direct line on 0115 953 8510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, call the main number on 0115 953 8500.